Remote working sounds as easy as grabbing your laptop and heading home. But if you've ever tried it, you'll know it's not just a question of moving offices. There are several barriers and obstacles involved - some external, others from yourself. Working remotely means you have to adapt to a new and different environment and way of working.
In this book, you'll find:
- How to overcome the difficulties companies and people face when starting telework.
- Practical tips to help you adapt to remote working more quickly.
- Productivity techniques for more efficient remote work.
- Time management techniques for more efficient remote working.
- A look at the differences between remote and office work.
- Exercises to help you discover what works for you personally for better remote working.
- The pros and cons of remote working: how to make the most of the flexibility remote work offers.
- Secrets to success working remotely.
- Remote work essential tips for working remotely doing your best work in a virtual world.
This is a book that every remote worker and future remote worker should read, whether you're an employee, head of Human Resources, CEO or entrepreneur.
This book is for you if:
- You're starting out remote working and you need a little support to adapt to this new way of working.
- You're already remote working and want to take it up a notch, get organized and be more efficient.
- You think you could get a little more out of your day-to-day work.
- You really want to make the most of the flexibility your telecommute offers.
This productivity guide to being more efficient while teleworking goes much further than just giving you generic magical formulas that "the best leaders" supposedly use. Here, you'll find personal productivity tips to first get to know yourself better, and then to adapt those time management and productivity techniques to your remote working needs.
Don't wait to improve your personal productivity while working remotely online. You'll learn skills that will help you in both your professional and personal development. The remote work revolution is here and succeeding from anywhere is now possible.
Many more jobs can be done remotely than we think. Most office work could be done from home, but there are other things you'd never think of: customer service phone lines, psychotherapy, life coaching, yoga teaching... Often, we ourselves place limits and barriers on these things, and need extreme circumstances to make us see that there are other possibilities. With remote work, office not required, and telecommuting will bring many advantages to us and the environment. Let's work remotely for a better world.
The pandemic has forced us into remote working with no clue how to do it, without the means, without the preparation needed. The good thing is that it has given us the great opportunity to work from home, which might otherwise have taken years or even decades to arrive. Remote work is the new normal.
There is going to be more and more remote employment. It's up to you to adapt to it and to take advantage of all the benefits it holds for your career.
Carmen Corral has been remote working for more than eight years, both for companies and for herself. After more than ten years working in Human Resources and Personnel Development, stuck in an office from Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, she decided to do something that gave her more flexibility in when and where she worked. Now, she works remotely, while traveling the world.
Scrivi una recensione per "33 Tips for Working Remotely: A Productivity Guide for Remote Workers"