Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- Edexcel: The Unification of Italy, c1830-70
- OCR: Italy and Unification 1789-1896
Generi Famiglia Scuola e Università » Libri Scuola , Bambini e Ragazzi » Libri per Conoscere » Storia e mitologia , Storia e Biografie » Storia d'Italia e delle Regioni italiane » Storia d'Italia » Teorie e metodi della Storia
Editore Hodder Education
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM
EAN-13 9781471838606 9781471838606
Scrivi una recensione per "Access to History: The Unification of Italy 1789-1896 Fourth Edition"