#1 BOOK TO LEARN HOW TO LAUNCH A BUSINESS AS A TEENAGER
Shirley Martin Wang introduces to a no-bulls*it step-by-step guide for teenagers to dominate the business industry before they turn 18, from landing your ultimate dream job to defying stereotypes about teenage entrepreneurs...
In this book, you'll learn about:
- starting a business before age 18
- why social media influencers succeed
- working legally as a teenager
- business ADVICE from 7 teenage entrepreneurs YouTubers, CEOs, and Content Creators included
- how to make yourself the #1 choice for a job
- what is "youth professionalism"
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE NOW! with Gen Z entrepreneurs Jade Darmawangsa & Brennan Agranoff
Scrivi una recensione per "Business Insider with a Teenager: How To Make Money Under 18 & Advice From Teenage Entrepreneurs"