Enjoy Delicious Meals Cooked With Healthy Ingredients
Good food will always come out of your slow cooker when you start with healthy ingredients. The Clean Eating Slow Cooker Cookbook is a collection of 100 dinner recipes from chicken dishes to vegetarian meals and everything in between. The ingredients in these recipes are carefully chosen to add flavor and to conform to the clean eating diet. These delicious meals are convenient and are free of processed foods or artificial additives.
- A variety of dishes to keep you going for several months.
- Most of the recipes require minimal preparation of 10 to 20 minutes ("Fix-and-forget")
- Each recipe has nutritional information for keeping track of calories, fat, carbs and protein
- Clean eating basics and rules
- Clean eating pantry checklist
- Tips are included where necessary to make the most of the recipe
If the slow cooker is your favorite kitchen appliance, this book will help you to have mouthwatering healthy meals on your table night after night!
Scrivi una recensione per "Clean Eating Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Low-Fuss, Healthy Dinner Recipes With Whole Food Ingredients"