· Fully updated global guide to the world's top dive sites.
· Written by experienced dive authors, based on their first-hand experience.
· Inspirational reference for divers who wish to personally or vicariously experience the best diving the planet has to offer.
· Helps divers select and locate the type of diving experience they are looking for.
· Emphasis on conservation projects and issues.
· Superb quality underwater photography shows famous wrecks, a wide range of marine habitats, and a huge diversity of species.
· Appendix with lists of travel and dive information, climate, best time to go, contacts, dive operators, and emergency facilities.