Gulliver's Travels is an indisputable classic of English literature.
Gulliver has an itch to travel around the world. However, whenever he steps foot on a ship, bad luck seems to follow in his wake. Amongst other things, he is shipwrecked, abandoned, marooned and mutinied against, and each time he lands in a strange and curious place. First, he discovers the kingdom of the six-inch-tall Lilliputians, then the country of the giant Brobdingnagians, then the island of the academic Laputans, which floats in the sky, and finally the noble realm of the horse-like Houyhnhnms. Who knew there were so many unusual creatures under the sun?
Join Gulliver as he embarks upon a journey of a lifetime.
Highlights of this edition are:
* 78 illustrations and photos.
* A free web link to the full-length audio recording of the book - to either listen to online or download. (The audio link only works on the Kobo's Android and iOS apps).
* It is formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your kobo reader.
* An active (easy to use) Table of Contents listing every chapter accessible from the kobo menu.
* Plus, about the Author section.
* 294 pages in the kobo format.
This book is unabridged and appears as it was first intended. First published in 1726.
Scrivi una recensione per "Gulliver's Travels: With 78 Illustrations and a Free Audio Link."