Provide students with a solid foundation in Caribbean history and encourage social studies skills, with an active approach to the study of social history for Lower Secondary.
- Ensure full coverage with content spanning history from ancient civilisations to more recent 21st Century events.
- Prepare students for studies at CSEC level with a solid grounding in Caribbean history.
- Provide practice in many different skill areas with activities, including 'What would you do?' problem solving activities.
- Encourage students to compare and contrast past events with more recent ones with 'Then and Now' feature.
- Inspire interest with relevant archaeological information from the region as well as career options related to the subject as part of the 'Did you know?' feature.
- Reinforce learning and test knowledge through comprehensive revision questions.
Editore Hodder Education
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM
EAN-13 9781510436893 9781510436893
Scrivi una recensione per "Hodder Education Caribbean History: Freedom and Change"