Ensure full coverage of the curriculum requirements with an atlas specially created to cover Social Studies, Tourism Education, Geography and History.
- Encourage awareness of the region with a specially designed 18-page section of detailed maps of The Bahamas supplemented by up-to-date diagrams, graphs and photographs. Climate, environment, tourism, history, major cities, agriculture, transportation networks and the Family Islands all covered.
- Engage students in topical issues with a 14-page Caribbean section that shows The Bahamas in the context of the CARICOM community, focusing on topics that impact all CARICOM citizens including hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, climate, environment and tourism
- Introduce a solid foundation in geographical knowledge with detailed maps and facts about all the major countries of the Caribbean.
- Secure strong geographical knowledge with comprehensive maps of each of the world's continents plus a World Data section with facts, figures and flags of every country and features on the Solar System, the Seasons and World Organisations.
- Ensure ease-of-use with a four-page easy-to-use index with guidance on how to locate places and an introduction to geographical skills showing how to use a map, the importance of scale and how to measure distances.
Scrivi una recensione per "Hodder Education School Atlas for the Commonwealth of The Bahamas"