In this book, Re Mida (King Midas), one of the most charitable and caring kings of ancient times, was visited one day by a mysterious character who grants him one wish - what could a king possibly ask for?
Our books are created with our readers in mind and use simplified sentence structures as well as basic vocabulary you can build upon. This allows even beginners to fully engage with the story and immerse themselves in an authentic Italian language experience.
- A good balance of familiar and new vocabulary
- Lots of phrases and expressions that Italians actually use
- Italian-English dictionary of the most difficult words/expressions after every chapter
- The right amount of support to be challenged but also to allow you to follow along
- Fun quizzes after every chapter to test your comprehension (and solutions)
- An engaging story that will be fun to discover in Italian
- No parallel translations, which may appear helpful but don't actually teach you anything
- Monotonous stories and boring characters created by academics
- Distracting sentences in English that ruin the reading flow
- Old Italian vocabulary and formal phrases nobody actually uses in Italy
- Condescending storytelling that insults your intelligence
- A teaching approach that is too formal and too serious
Scrivi una recensione per "Learn Italian with Short Stories: Re Mida - The Legend of King Midas (ItalianOnline)"