Mondadori Store

Trova Mondadori Store

Benvenuto
Accedi o registrati

lista preferiti

Per utilizzare la funzione prodotti desiderati devi accedere o registrarti

Vai al carrello
 prodotti nel carrello

Totale  articoli

0,00 € IVA Inclusa

Millionaire Mindset: 7 Secrets to Rewire Your Brain for Wealth, Abundance and Riches With Simple Habits, Self Discipline and Success Psychology

by Growth Mindset Academy - Timothy Willink
pubblicato da Leadership Academy

Prezzo online:
3,99

What's Stopping You From the Success that You So Desire? Is It Your Mindset or Your Skillset? Continue Reading...

Everyday we hear inspiring stories of how someone becomes a millionaire. We listen, daydream, and think about all the money which they have, and how good their life would be. What people usually miss out is the hardwork and the skills which they've honed to achieve their success. Some people work all their lives, they try and try again, and in the end, some don't even have a decent pension. So what makes millionaires different? What is their secret? What if I told you that the power to do so is inside you? Your first step is learning all the secrets, and that's what "Millionaire Mindset" is all about.

80% of millionaires are active workers, and only 20% are retirees. The illusion that millionaires sit under a palm tree drinking cocktails with gold, lives in most people's minds. But the truth is, being a millionaire and keeping your fortune, takes a lot of work and dedication.

"Once Your Mindset Changes, Everything On The Outside Will Change Along With It." - Steve Maraboli

From all millionaires, only 20% inherited their fortune. The other 80% built their fortune on blood, sweat and tears. Just like any of them, you too can be successful and build your own fortune. In this book "Millionaire Mindset" you will learn the secrets of a powerful mindset that attracts success. That's the key ingredient of why millionaires succeed. They believe they can. They think about and focus every moment of the day, their success in the future.

Have a winning mentality and never doubt yourself. The power of attraction that emanates from your thoughts will take you where you want to be. This book will completely transform the way you think about your dreams. You will no longer see them as impossible and you will know you can make them come true.

Act Now by Clicking the 'Buy Now' or "Read Now" Button After Scrolling to the Top of This Page.

P.S. What's holding you back? In life, most people are stopped either by their fear or their laziness. Remember, the best investment you can make is in yourself. Invest the time and the price of less than a coffee to make a quantum leap in your life***, wealth******, love*** and happiness. Act Now!

Dettagli

Generi Salute Benessere Self Help » Self Help , Economia Diritto e Lavoro » Lavoro » Carriere e professioni: consigli

Editore Leadership Academy

Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM

Pubblicato 20/07/2019

Lingua Inglese

EAN-13 9781393680925

0 recensioni dei lettori  media voto 0  su  5

Scrivi una recensione per "Millionaire Mindset: 7 Secrets to Rewire Your Brain for Wealth, Abundance and Riches With Simple Habits, Self Discipline and Success Psychology"

Millionaire Mindset: 7 Secrets to Rewire Your Brain for Wealth, Abundance and Riches With Simple Habits, Self Discipline and Success Psychology
 

Accedi o Registrati  per aggiungere una recensione

usa questo box per dare una valutazione all'articolo: leggi le linee guida
torna su Torna in cima