Miniature, but mighty protective. Bearded, but beguiling. Affectionate, but somewhat independent. Traditionally among the AKC's 15 most popular breeds, Miniature Schnauzers pack a lot of personality into their sturdy, compact frames. This guide fills you in on their needs and attributes, covering:
* The history and traits of the breed
* How to select your pet
* Things you'll need to make your pup feel at home
* Feeding, exercise, training, and healthcare
* Grooming the double coat and the characteristic bushy beard, mustache, and eyebrows
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Typically sociable and loyal, your Miniature Schnauzer will probably want to stay by your side--whether you're taking a walk or taking a nap!