(Originally published as Night Visions 7)
A jazz musician whose powerful music just might wake the dead.
A sleepy Wisconsin town harbors an evil that has waited generations to exact its revenge.
A young couple struggles for survival amid the ruins of civilization after a devastating biological world war.
A member of the clergy who gives a whole new literal interpretation of the phrase "eat of my flesh".
A demented babysitter is taught a grizzly lesson by the children she torments.
NIGHT VISIONS: AT THE CROSSROAD presents eight tales of horror and dark fantasy by Richard Laymon, Chet Williamson, and Gary Brandner.
Prepare to enter a world where your darkest nightmare can become a chilling reality A world of Night Visions.
Stories included in this collection:
* Mop Up by Richard Laymon
* Wishbone by Richard Laymon
* Bad News by Richard Laymon
* Madman Stan by Richard Laymon
* Blue Notes by Chet Williamson
* The Confessions of St. James by Chet Williamson
* Assurances of the Self Extinction of Man by Chet Williamson
* Damntown by Gary Brandner