Have you always felt older than what your age reflects? Are you solitary, thoughtful and intuitive? Do you feel like an outsider constantly looking into a society that doesn't feel like your home? If so, you may be an Old Soul. In this concise and elegantly written book, writer, researcher and Old Soul Aletheia Luna explores the uncharted waters of the old in soul, compiling a unique repository of information about this mysterious breed of people.
Chapters in the book include:
- "It's No Big Deal." A Profile of the Old Soul Character
- "You Do Your Thing, and I'll Do Mine." The Old Soul's Relationship with Family
- "Just Go with the Flow." The Old Soul's Relationship with People and the World
- Soul Ages, Reincarnation, and Abraham Maslow
- "Why Do I Feel Older Than Old?" The Seven Levels of Feeling Old
- Are You a Sage or a Mystic?
- "Just Let Me Be." The Old Soul Child
... and more.