If you want to discover what it really takes to persuade someone, then keep reading...
This book invites you on a journey into the human mind and how the emotions, perceptions, expectations, and abilities of that mind can be molded into complying with others' suggestions.
It is a journey that teaches how mind control works, the techniques and methods used to move a person toward a decision, and how some individuals use these methods to prey on others. Like many things, persuasion has both a positive and a negative result. This book delves into both.
This complicated topic is presented in an easy-to-read fashion, with practical advice for the would-be mind manipulator as well as the person who may be the target of the influencer. For one, it's a how-to guide; for another, a survival guide. Either way, it provides must know information about persuasion, mind control, seduction, and dark psychology.
Here's just a fraction of what you'll discover:
- Ego: friend or foe? A look at how ego management is an asset in negotiation
- Don't say that: what to avoid saying in conversation
- Nice and effective ways to exert influence
- How Bruce Lee inspired persuasion concepts
- Scientifically proven principles of persuasion
- Seduction as manipulation: don't be a victim but use the techniques to influence others
- What you need to understand about human behavior and dark psychology
- Powerful NLP techniques that can be used for manipulation purposes
- Highly effective mind control techniques
- And much, much more
Contained in this book are tools and tricks to help you master persuasion, be a better-informed consumer, and learn how to avoid being a victim of criminal acts. It is an excellent resource for our times.
Scrivi una recensione per "Persuasion: Highly Effective Manipulation Techniques to Influence People to Willingly Do What You Want Them to Do Using NLP, Mind Control and a Deep Understanding of Human Behavior and Dark Psychology"