"IF YOU BUY JUST ONE GUIDE... YOU WON'T DO BETTER THAN THIS" BBC Sky at Night Magazine
"I WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY 'STARGAZING' AS THE MONTHS GO BY" Helen Sharman, Astronaut
"VERY USEFUL INDEED" Chris Lintott, Sky at Night presenter
Discover the latest in star gazing with the new and definitive guide to the night sky.
Whether you're a seasoned astronomer or just starting out, Philip's Stargazing 2021 is the only book you'll need. Compiled by experts and specially designed for use in Britain and Ireland, Stargazing 2021 acts as a handily illustrated and comprehensive companion.
- 12 Brand-New Maps for year-round astronomical discovery
- Month-to-Month informationDaily Moon Phase Calendar, highlighting special lunar events throughout the year
- Planet Watch for ideal viewing days in 2021
- Avoid light pollution with our detailed Dark Sky Map
- Expert advice and insight throughout from internationally renowned Professors Couper and Henbest
- Using Binoculars - Stargazing recommendations from expert Robin Scagell
- Perfect for home use during lockdown
- Complete calendar of major astronomical events, including the Top 20 Sky Sights of 2021
- Jargon Buster, explaining common or confusing terms
- The planets' movements explained from solar and lunar eclipses to meteor showers and comets
Generi Guide turistiche e Viaggi » Atlanti e carte » Atlanti geografici , Ambiente e Animali » Terra e Spazio » Astronomia e Spazio , Arte Beni culturali e Fotografia » Fotografia » Tecniche fotografiche e attrezzatura , Scienza e Tecnica » Astronomia, Spazio e Tempo » Cosmologia e Universo
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM
Scrivi una recensione per "Philip's 2021 Stargazing Month-by-Month Guide to the Night Sky in Britain & Ireland"