An Easy to Digest Summary Guide...
>> BONUS MATERIAL AVAILABLE INSIDE <<
The Mindset Warrior Summary Guides, provides you with a unique summarized version of the core information contained in the full book, and the essentials you need in order to fully comprehend and apply.
Maybe you've read the original book but would like a reminder of the information? Maybe you haven't read the book, but want a short summary to save time? Maybe you'd just like a summarized version to refer to in the future?
In any case, The Mindset Warrior Summary Guides can provide you with just that.
Inside You'll Learn:
- How to approach conflict so that you're not engulfed in emotional outbursts (especially on social media)
- Why taking responsibility for everything prevents anxiety and depression
- How to use failure as fuel, so that what you do next looks like child's play
- What you must never do when someone attacks your beliefs
- Why complaining is a good thingbut only in a specific way, and in specific amounts.
Lets get Started. Download Your Book Today..
NOTE: To Purchase the "Fortitude" (full book); which this is not, simply type in the name of the book in the search bar of your bookstore.
Generi Famiglia Scuola e Università » Libri Scuola , Arte Beni culturali e Fotografia » Beni culturali » Bibliografie, cataloghi e discografie , Politica e Società » Ideologie e Teorie politiche » Ideologie politiche
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM
EAN-13 9781393025023 9781393025023
Scrivi una recensione per "Summary Guide: Fortitude: American Resilience In The Era of Outrage: By Dan Crenshaw The Mindset Warrior Summary Guide"