**`Prepare to Fall in Love'**Julia Quinn, author of Bridgerton
`Love her writing.' Jodi Picoult on The Governess Game
`I absolutely loved it; her style is so warm and funny.' Nicola Cornick
`I am a Duke. I'm not asking you to marry me. I am offering to marry you. It's a different thing entirely.'
When the Duke of Ashbury returns from war scarred, he realises he needs an heir - which means he needs a wife! When Emma Gladstone, a vicar's daughter turned seamstress visits wearing a wedding dress, he decides on the spot that she'll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing.
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly Once she's pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has secrets and some rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And teasing.
- Last, and most importantly Once she's seen the man beneath the scars, he can't stop her from falling in love
Praise for The Duchess Deal
`The irresistibly provocative, classy love scenes set the bar high for other historical romance novels.'
`This book is funny, it's charming, and the romance works so beautifully.'
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
`A rollicking and passionate romp that is just what fans will relish.'
`Wickedly funny and soul-satisfyingly romantic novel' Booklist
Editore Harpercollins Publishers
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM
EAN-13 9780008280390 9780008280390