World-renowned 'tell it like it is' guidebook
Discover Singapore with this comprehensive, entertaining, 'tell it like it is' Rough Guide, packed with comprehensive practical information and our experts' honest and independent recommendations.
Whether you plan to discover the historic ethnic enclave of Little India, enjoy a rooftop drink at Marina Bay Sands, indulge in an Orchard Road shopping spree or sample street food at bustling hawker centres, The Rough Guide to Singapore will help you discover the best places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
Features of The Rough Guide to Singapore:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for each step of all kinds of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas. Regions covered include: The Colonial District, Little India, Chinatown, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Northern Singapore, Eastern Singapore, Western Singapore, Sentosa.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Singapore.
- Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Arab Street's hip cafés and boutiques, the surviving nineteenth-century streets of Chinatown, and many more locations without needing to get online.
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including the colourful Botanic Gardens and the golden-domed Sultan Mosque.
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Little India's, Chinatown's, Arab Street's and the Colonial District's best sights and top experiences.
- Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
- Basics section: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting there, getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information: comprehensive Contexts chapter provides fascinating insights into Singapore, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Scrivi una recensione per "The Rough Guide to Singapore (Travel Guide with Free eBook)"