The VeloNews Tour de France Guide is your best companion to enjoying the 2019 Tour de France!
Offering the deepest preview coverage of the Tour, the VeloNews Tour de France Guide will help you enjoy every stage of bike racing action even more. The editors and sports journalists of VeloNews draw from nearly 50 years of cycling journalism and Tour de France race coverage to offer the most complete analysis of this year's Tour de France.
The 2019 VeloNews Tour de France Guide includes:
· Geraint Thomas: VeloNews exclusive interview with the 2018 Tour winner.
· Anniversaries of the Tour: VeloNews looks back at the races that transcended cycling and brought the sport into the mainstream1989, 1999, and 2009with perspectives from the sports journalists who were there: Sam Abt, Rupert Guinness, and Andrew Hood.
· VeloNews Television Viewing Guide: Few people have time to watch all 100 hours of televised Tour de France racing action. Our editors tell you which stages not to miss and which ones you can probably skip. Plus, our guide for viewers who have 20 hours, 10 hours, and just 5 hours of available TV time.
· The Stages and Favorites: We analyze every stage and provide our expert analysis and opinion on the role each stage will play in the overall race. Look for in-depth info on key stages, climbs, and roads that will decide the race.
· Special Tech for Special Stages: We take you inside the cutting-edge specialty bicycles, wheels, clothing, gear, and tires to see how tech will affect specific stages.
The race runs July 6-28, 2019. Once the racing action begins, your VeloNews Tour de France Guide will become your essential daily guide for all 23 days of the race, from stage profiles to sprints, climbs, descents, and grueling mountaintop finishes.
Want more VeloNews? Get the print edition of the VeloNews Tour de France Guide at half price with a one-year subscription through VeloPress.