Work In shares new mental and physical recovery techniques for athletes who give it all in every workout. Yoga and recovery coach Erin Taylor gives athletes practical tools and an integrated plan for real recovery from trainingand everyday life. By making yoga and meditation easy for anyone, Taylor gives athletes a way to do recovery right. Just 5 minutes a day of "working in" can prime athletes for faster, fuller recovery and higher performance.
With unprecedented access to training data and workout bragging rights on social networks, athletes are doing everything they can to "win the workout" and keep pace with the athletes around them. Every athlete knows that training brings results, but workouts are only half the equation. Workouts tear the body down. Athletes must also "work in" to gain full recovery, when the body rebuilds for higher performance.
Taylor's Work In program brings real recovery to athletes wherever they areat home or on the trail, track, field, or court. Work In techniques can be performance anywhere with minimal or no props and can be easily incorporated into any training plan. Work In offers
· Low time commitmentjust 5 minutes a day to fully integrate recovery into training
· A 28-day recovery plan to introduce meditation and restorative yoga
· 11 meditations for athletes and 3 visualizations for brain training and mental focus
· 27 poses and 4 restorative yoga routines for physical relaxation
· Tips to get started and prompts to stay engaged
Erin Taylor's Work In will help athletes balance working out with working in so they can close the gap between where they are and where they want to be.