For every trip there's a story. Start writing yours. Write Your Travel Memoirs will help you get started and stay motivated.
What's the secret to writing stories others will find compelling? After you read this book you'll know the answer. You'll also have an outline for your travel memoir and a solid plan for writing it. What's inside? Five how-to chapters, each with exercises to prepare you for writing your travel memoir.
1. The Outbound Journey: Why write, who for, and what to write about.
2. The Traveler and Companions: Bring people to life.
3. Settings; Where the Stories Live: Make places come alive like characters.
4. Staging the Action in Your Anecdotes: Give focus to your story and increase its drama.
5. Coming Home: Find the meaning in your travel memories.
The book includes White's memoir example, 'Finding Our Place in Cinque Terre'.
Generi Scienza e Tecnica » Geografia » Scoperte geografiche ed Esplorazioni , Lingue e Dizionari » Linguistica, Semiotica e Semiologia » Guide alla scrittura , Politica e Società » Comunicazione e Media » Guide alla scrittura
Editore First Person Productions
Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM