There Is Much Ado about Water in Feng Shui... but the truth is, implementing a water feature such as an aquarium is not as complicated and tedious as it's made out to be. In the first of his books in the new Fengshuilogy series, Joey Yap shows reader how simple Feng Shui can be effective Feng Shui - and it doesn't require extraordinary expertise or years of learning. Now everyone - yes, even you - can read this short and succinct guide and learn how to effectively place and use an aquarium for optimal Feng Shui effect!
One of the main errors in Feng Shui application is using a method the wrong way, and deriving no results, or worse yet... unwanted results. While certain forms of Feng Shui can be simple yet effective, it's also important to know the difference between Feng Shui fact and fiction to enable you to derive effective and helpful results. In this way, you are able to make the most of the Feng Shui principles you put into play.
* The true role of Water in Feng Shui revealed
* Understand the meaning of Water Formulas in Feng Shui
* Discover the principles of Water, and appreciate its various characteristics and forms
* Put to rest Water Myths that serve no viable Feng Shui purpose
* Flying Star Charts complete with detailed commentaries to show you how to effectively and accurately place an aquarium for your building
Your Aquarium Here aims to set right all the wrongs and misconceptions surrounding the placement of water features and aquariums in Feng Shui, and provide a friendly guide towards doing it the right way - and the fuss-free way.
Scrivi una recensione per "Your Aquarium Here: Your Guide to Real Water Feng Shui"