Mondadori Store

Trova Mondadori Store

Benvenuto
Accedi o registrati

lista preferiti

Per utilizzare la funzione prodotti desiderati devi accedere o registrarti

Vai al carrello
 prodotti nel carrello

Totale  articoli

0,00 € IVA Inclusa

Second revised edition of Your Habit Body; An Owner's Manual ~ Best Practices in Energy Medicine Series #5

What's a habit? One or more behaviors, conditioned to repeat. Habits are also reactivity conditioned to repeat, stored so they can be played back more automatically, with less conscious effort, than focusing to make a deliberate choice.

We have many habits, both conscious and unconscious. We have so many, categories help: Physical habits, Imaginal habits, Emotional habits, Mental habits, and Mythological habits. Convenient to talk about the sum of all these as a Habit Body.

Sound like a lot to manage? Our Habit Body manages these automatically for Conscious Waking Self. Our Habit Body is our nearest and dearest friend. It records and remembers daily routines for us, so we don't have to re-learn the same behaviors every day anew.

Our job as Conscious Wakeful Self? You and I, we're the Habit Sequencers, the Behavior Schedulers, the Habit Managers and Superintendent of Behaviors. We manage-edit-revise-upgrade the habits our Habit Body readies to play back moment to moment.

This begs a question: If this is so, how come the thing human beings do better than anything else, is make the same mistake over and over and over again?

Bruce Lipton and others say only 5% of our psyche is exercise of conscious waking choice and decision-making. That's us from the neck-up. This 5% must balance the other 95% of our psyche which is memorized behaviors. Do you think the 5% feels overwhelmed at times? You're not alone, join the club.

Find new language here, built on the Three Selves, to get familiar with and gain access to managing the other 95% of your psyche, the Bigger You.

Within a modern study of the Habit Body are keys to practical epigenetics, best practices in belief change work. The Habit Body model is much clearer language for interfacing and navigating to--and when desired--changing unwanted habits. "Habit Body" is more user-friendly and substitutes for "subconscious" and "unconscious" in thousands of contexts.
- - - - - - -
Author Bruce Dickson's most advanced work is in Holistic Brain Balance. He's been supporting clients professionally since 2001.

Dettagli

Generi Psicologia e Filosofia » Psicologia , Salute Benessere Self Help » Self Help

Editore Bruce Dickson

Formato Ebook con Adobe DRM

Pubblicato 28/07/2018

Lingua Inglese

EAN-13 9780463567296

0 recensioni dei lettori  media voto 0  su  5

Scrivi una recensione per "Your Habit Body; An Owner's Manual; Gut-brain Axis 2.0"

Your Habit Body; An Owner
 

Accedi o Registrati  per aggiungere una recensione

usa questo box per dare una valutazione all'articolo: leggi le linee guida
torna su Torna in cima