4,500 words of new material. Therapeutic Metaphors and Energy Medicine methods useful for backtracking out of breast cancer, pointers to untangling many of the causative factors in our sub- and unconscious.
A central metaphor: The breasts and arms arise out of our heart and lungs
- Support groups
- When I Say No, I Feel Guilty
- Energy Medicine Skill Ladder
- Meridian tapping for breast issues
- Self-muscle-testing: Measure your giving-receiving, right and left sides of your body
- Breast cancer as over-giving and excessive co-dependence
The long-suffering ones: Ingrid Bergman and Judy Garland
- What it feels like to recuperate from over-giving
- Is it natural for women to try their best, more than men? Yes
- Run the breast cancer movie backwards
- Cancer as "cosmic 2x4"
- Who heals from cancer? Who succumbs to cancer?
- Cancer and denial; Multiple layers of denial in cancer
- When mainstream culture is is denial; when culture is the addict
- Breast cancer among holistic healers
Author Bruce Dickson's most advanced work is in Holistic Brain Balance. He's been supporting clients professionally since 2001.
Scrivi una recensione per "Breast Cancer & Over-giving; Therapeutic Metaphors for Women's Issues"