Are you trying to learn how to knit? Have you tried already and you are finding it difficult or confused with the complex stitches as you try to unravel the mystery behind the beautifully constructed designs made by experts? Does a readymade design intimidate you as you wonder how you could ever come up with such lovely patterns and designs? I have good news for you. This book is just what you need.
This book is a comprehensive step-by-step guide that has been put together just for beginners. Even those who are still considering the idea will find it as a motivation to start learning with the aid of this book at their disposal. This book has been compiled with so much simplicity as it takes you through every little detail that will help you learn at your pace. You have a personal tutor at your every beck and call. You are able to perform each instruction in the guide with ease.
This book includes so much to be discovered and learnt with regards to how to develop good knitting procedures and skills.
Here are a few things you will learn after reading this book. You will be able to:
1. Know and understand what knitting is
2. Understand the two types of knitting
3. Understand the difference between weft knitting (hand) and warp knitting (machine)
4. Know the types of knitting stitches and how they are constructed
5. Know the types of knitting needles and how they function
6. Discover and learn the simple basic steps to help you start knitting
7. Choose from lots of sample patterns and designs
Scrivi una recensione per "How To Knit: Knitting for Absolute Beginners with Sample Photos, Unique Patterns and Clear Instructions"