Looking for luck, love, wealth, and health? The author teach the secrets of controlling the powerful forces of ch'i to bring success into our lives. With tips on everything from personalizing interior decoration to improving family relations, it's the most practical, thorough, systematic, and stunningly illustrated guide to eliminating every obstacle standing in the way of contentment. Enrich personal space by identifying auspicious corners, good fortune directions, and life-enhancing elements, and organize the household to intensify their beneficial qualities. Need to improve finances? Grow orange or lime plants, whose ripening fruits symbolize prosperity, or hang coins or bells on the doors. Sleep on an authentic Feng Shui bed, let carpets create solid foundations, and fill vases with the right flowers. Protect the home or office fr om the "shar chi" or "killing breath" of open shelves. And there's a reason traditional Chinese matriarchs keep cleaning paraphernalia out of sight-they know that visible brooms will "sweep away" the family's livelihood. Try one of many effective methods for ensuring togetherness and harmony between kinfolk, for helping children do well at school, and for attracting romance. As you put these time-tested ideas into practice, you'll feel your world getting better and better!
You don't need to be a professional designer or a feng shui expert in order to have a beautiful, comfortable home. Feng Shui: Attract Success, Money, Happiness in your life- Cleaning, Organizing, Home Design takes you step-by-step through the process of using feng shui principles to create a home that will please your eye, relax your body, inspire your mind, and lift your spirit.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Easily create a home of beauty, harmony, and comfort
- Learn basic feng shui principles that work every time in every space
- Improve the look and feel of any room in your home
- Discover the origins of popular feng shui myths and misunderstandings
- Enhance the areas of your home relating to Love, Money, Health, Family, and more
- Apply feng shui principles to your landscape and garden
- Integrate nature and natural materials into your living space
- Clear your home of unwanted energy
- Create a home that nurtures and inspires you physically, mentally, and spiritually
- Understand how and why your environment affects you the way it does