At the time the Viennese company Glasverlag J. & L. Lobmeyr was founded in 1823, glass was becoming the favorite material of designers. Later on cooperations with architects like Josef Hoffmann, Oswald Haerdtl and Adolf Loos resulted in design classics, many of which are still produced unchanged to this day. Lobmeyr, since 2000 under its sixth generation management, has been reconnecting with the heyday of Viennese glass design of the past century. In cooperation with designers from Vienna and the international scene, Lobmeyr is developing impressive design strategies characterized by a sense of quality and willingness to experiment. This book is a bibliophilic statement demonstrating this exceptional product portfolio, illustrating Lobmeyr's recent design developments.