Be present in the here and now and cultivate inner peace by living in the moment with mindfulness
Are you struggling to be present in the moment with wandering thoughts? This book will help you discover powerful tools to gain deeper understanding, calmness, and clarity through meditation practices in your daily life.
This self-help book will teach you simple mindfulness meditations and exercises that will help you be more consciously aware. It includes:
- An overview of mindfulness, how it works, and how to practice it daily
- Guidance on alleviating anxiety, depression, anger, and addiction
- Tips on getting over your emotional hurdles by improving mental clarity and discipline
- Advice on improving communication in your relationships with mindfulness
- Advanced meditation methods to maximize the benefits of mindfulness
Did you know you have the ability to slow down racing thoughts, let go of negativity and calm your body and mind using mindfulness? Mindfulness expert, Domyo Sater Burk will show you how to be consciously present and aware, in a specific moment and your life in general. Explore proven meditation techniques that will allow you to reclaim your life, relieve stress, and improve your wellbeing.
With regular practice, use the mindfulness meditations in this guidebook to learn to be more conscious of and attentive to your body, feelings, and patterns of thought. Doing so will lead to greater knowledge and understanding of yourself. Better yet, the positive effects of regular mindfulness are easy to achieve!